WHAT IS THE PINNACLE FORWARD PROGRAM?
Forward enables you to unlock your home equity so you can make a strong, non-contingent offer on your next home before you sell your current house.
Forward also allows you to avoid living through renovations, showings, and the uncertainty of a traditional sale.
With FORWARD, and Prosperity Home Mortgage, you can move at your own pace with peace of mind.
HOW DOES FORWARD WORK?
- Zoom Casa (a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices partner) acquires your property* for an initial payment of up to 75% of the current value of your home, unlocking the majority of your equity and enabling you to pay off any mortgages.
- Once you find your replacement home and move out, we prepare your home for sale with our expert designers and proprietary vendor platform.
- We resell your home for top dollar and you keep all the upside.
That's right - you keep all the upside.
*Seller must apply and attain a Pre-Approval from Prosperity Home Mortgage prior to signed contract.
WHAT DOES FORWARD COST?
Zoom Casa charges a base service fee that is typically 3% of the value of your home upon resale. Since we are paid as a percentage of the resale value of your home, our incentives are totally aligned to ensure that your home sells for the highest price and as quickly as possible. As of December 31, 2021, our properties sell for 11.1% more than their as-is value as determined by third-party valuation providers, 4x as fast as listings on the broader market, and have an average return on investment of 650%. You keep all that upside.
IS FORWARD A LOAN?
- No, our Forward program is not a loan.
- You are not required to fill out a credit application and it does not impact your credit (it may improve your credit, actually).
- You do not have any monthly payments.
- You do not face a fixed maturity date.
- It does not impact your ability to obtain conventional financing on the next property you may want to purchase because it is not a loan.
HOW IS FORWARD DIFFERENT FROM iBUYERS?
First, you keep all the upside once we prepare your home for sale and resell it. We are experts at preparing homes for sale and our properties outperform the broader market. As of December 31, 2021, our properties sell for 11.1% more than their as-is value as determined by third-party valuation providers, 4x as fast as listings on the broader market, and have an average return on investment of 650%. When you use an iBuyer, they keep all of the upside created from renovating and preparing the home for sale. With Forward, you keep all of that upside.
Second, properties at all price points and in all geographies qualify for Forward. Less than 5% of existing homes qualify for iBuyer programs.
Third, Forward service fees are up to 75% less than other iBuyers’ fees. That does not include the money you leave on the table with iBuyers because they keep all the value they create by preparing your home for sale.
IS ZOOM CASA A REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE OR AGENT?
No, Zoom Casa is not a real estate brokerage. We partner with your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California
Property es agent to deliver solutions that make homeownership effortless.
IS PINNACLE AVAILABLE IN MY MARKET?
Yes, Pinnacle services are available in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and DC.
DOES MY HOME QUALIFY?
Yes, we serve all property types at all price points. Properties with values less than $150,000 or more than $3,000,000
are eligible, but may be subject to custom terms.
PINNACLE is powered by Zoom Casa. Brokerage makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Terms and conditions apply. All rights reserved. © 2022 Zoom Casa, LLC.
For a confidential consultation
Find your home or condo's value in today's market. Type in your address below to get your instant real-time report.